David McCarville is a Partner of Nussbaum Gillis & Dinner, P.C. Mr. McCarville is an Arizona native who received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California and his law degree from George Mason University in Arlington, Virginia.
Mr. McCarville’s areas of practice include: Estate Planning, Trust and Estates, Real Estate and Probate Law. Mr. McCarville’s Estate Planning practice provides clients with all of the tools they need to avoid the costly and time consuming Probate process through the use of Living Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Advanced Health Care directives that will protect individual assets during incapacity or death. Mr. McCarville continues to represent individuals and licensed fiduciaries who are acting as Trustees or Personal Representative’s of either a Trust or a Probate Estate. Mr. McCarville also represents parties involved in contested Probate Court actions such as Guardianship, Conservatorship, Formal Probate and Trust Administration matters. Mr. McCarville believes that this courtroom experience helps him develop estate plans that are able to avoid the unnecessary time and expense involved in taking an estate through the arduous and emotionally exhausting Probate process. read more...
Areas of Practice:
Mr. McCarville’s practice concentrates on Probate Law and Trust and Estate Planning:
Professional & Business Affiliations:
- State Bar of Arizona; Member
- American Bar Association; Member Sections on: General Practice; Real Property; Trust and Estates Law
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A.
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D.
- Arizona; U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- McCarville Law Offices, Owner
- Nussbaum Gillis & Dinner, P.C. Partner
- St. Thomas Aquinas Grade School Advisory School Board
- Pinal County Veterans Memorial Foundation
- Ride for the Warrior
- Knights of Columbus
- National Youth Sports Coaches Association
- Litchfield Park Recreation League Coach
Nussbaum Gillis & Dinner, P.C. Disclaimer.