Construction Disputes Vary in Complexity
NGD's construction team offers a broad range of legal services to help our clients navigate through
their construction-related disputes. The firm's wide range of legal services includes:
- Contract preparation, negotiation and review
- Contract administration and procedures
- Contract risk avoidance
- Analysis and preparation of claims
- Mediation, arbitration and litigation of disputes
- Prosecution and defense of construction claims
- Payment and scope of work claims
- Surety rights and claims
- Mechanics lien and bond claims
- Licensing and registration requirements
- Construction defect claims
- Prompt payment
- Registrar of Contractor claims and hearings
NGD's construction attorneys routinely prosecute, defend, mediate and arbitrate matters on behalf of construction clients in state and federal courts, private arbitrations and mediations, administrative hearings, and ROC hearings. Our attorneys are committed to protecting our clients' interests by offering a wide range of services from contract preparation and negotiation to claims and litigation, and with their extensive knowledge and experience, our construction team is mindful of our clients' goals and risks throughout the process.
Please let us know how we may help you. Call 480-609-0011 or contact us via email.
Nussbaum Gillis & Dinner, P.C. Disclaimer.